Pages

Thursday 22 August 2013

Maybelline Baby lips


Hey guys.
So I got these babies (get it) a few days ago and so far im looooving them. I have pink punch, hydrate, intense care, mint fresh and cherry me. They cost £2.99 each which isn't too bad. They feel so smooth on my lips and I especially love pink punch and cherry me as They're tinted and gives my lips a beautiful bright shade as well as hydrating them. These are a essential for hot days and going to the beach (If you're going on holiday) as most of them have a SPF of 30. I carry one with me everywhere now! Kinda addicted.














I highly recommend these and think they're defiantly worth the hype! I hope you enjoyed this blog post, more from me soon! 

4 comments:

  1. Nice Review! I tried the one in the blue tube before, it's a really good quality lip balm!
    -Bianca
    http://theimpossiblycuteblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really nice post. I was thinking about purchasing a few of these as I need to get some more lip balms. I really like your pictures as well! :)

    www.emmarachelblogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thanks. You should they're soo nice :) x

      Delete