Pages

Saturday 31 August 2013

Hair bow tutorial


Hey!
I was scrolling through YouTube a couple of days ago and found a really pretty hair tutorial. It seemed easy enough so I tried it out and I'm not in love with the look so I had to share it with you all. If you follow me on Instagram you'll have seen a recent picture of what the "hair bow" looks like. It's sooo simple and can be achieved in 3 easy steps. I hope you like and can re create this beautiful, girly look!

1. First get a generous section of your hair at the back and tie it like you would a pony tail. At the last loop only pull your hair through half way and leave a mini bun/loop.
                                                                                                    
 



2. Separate the loops evenly in half and pin them back (this should now be looking like a bow). You can pin them right back or leave them hanging loosely to create more of a messy look. (I opted for the messy look)


3. From below your bow take a strand of hair and pin it up through your bow to cover up the hairband in the middle.

I hope you like it! I think its perfect for a simple everyday look. Enjoy!

The video I found that may be more useful!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTm8tg5NlCk&feature=c4-overview&list=UU5zSySQab9SA6Wz569WDgqw


1 comment: