Pages

Wednesday 14 August 2013

Introducing myself

Hey guys!
So as I just started this blog, I thought I'd do 25 Facts about me so y'all can get to know me. I can't wait to blog loads more and look forward to a new experience!

25 Facts about me


1. My full name is Elizabeth Emily Hughes

2. I'm a vegetarian 

3. I'm 15 going into year 11 at High school 

4. The options I took at school are Triple science, Childcare, Geography and PE

5. I aspire to be a Midwife 

6. I have a dog called Lokie (Pronounced Lok-ee not Loki)

7. My sister (9) is called Kathryne and my brother (12) is called Robin 

8. I live near Shipston-On-Stour in a small cute town 

9. I'm shy if I don't know you 

10. I'm very very very very pale like white srysly

11. I love pizza 

12. Fav colour Is lilac or purple 

13. I have a ton of freckles on my arms and face (ew) 

14. I love the idea of a bath but don't really like them when I'm actually in them 

15. I can't catch/hit a ball 

16. I love Instagram and twitter 

17. Addicted to the Internet 

18. I've fallen in love

19. I try to live a organised life 

20. When it comes to it, I really work hard for the things I want to do well in 

21. I enjoy school 

22. I wear glasses/contact lenses 

23. I like unhealthy foods and shopping a little too much

24. Little things make me super happy 

25. I'd rather have one or two best friends than a million fake ones


No comments:

Post a Comment